'1st' day of vacation & we're practically 24 hours late!! Missed the flight cuz of a misunderstanding as to what -00:00a.m., 8th December- meant.... OTL MAN! Luckily managed to book another flight at 11:50p.m. on the same day.
Great way to kick off the holiday isn't it?
Hopefully we'll be able to make the next connecting flight & maybe even see a little bit of Paris~ I promised pictures & I will deliver them! By hook or by crook its either when I arrive on the 1st day or leaving on the last day of the trip, pictures must be taken of every place I'm going to!!
Making it to the airport is another issue because neither adult in the car can make up their mind as to which is the best way to get to KLIA Airport with least hassel but thankfully Xiao Yi did. We also have her to thank because she was the one who realized we had missed our flight otherwise.....there goes the holiday ><
*On the plane*
OMG....STERLOIN STEAK FOR SUPPER!! I think I've died & gone to heaven cuz its good~~ Xd
It almost makes up for all the hastle after missing the 1st flight, not to mention the inflight entertainment is....entertaining~~ XD
Should I have nasi lemak or a cheese omelette for breakfast? Since I'm gonna be in Europe for almost a month I may as well enjoy one last Malaysian meal so nasi lemak it is~!! I'll need the extra energy anyway cuz we'll have to run to make the next flight to Krakow >< Its like training for the Amazing Race..... ==
Finished watching 'Cowboys & Aliens' just in time before we land. TIME TO RACE AGAINST TIME!!
No comments:
Post a Comment